· Doctor in Dentistry from the Complutense University of Madrid with “summa cum laude” qualification. Doctoral thesis: “Risk factors in Periodontal Disease" (1999)
Master in Periodontics from the Complutense University of Madrid (1996-1999)
Specialist in Implants from the Complutense University of Madrid (1999-2000)
Associate Professor for the Periodontics Master at the University of Barcelona (2002 – to-date).
· Teacher of the on-going training courses of the Illustrious General Council of Dentists and Stomatologists of Spain.
· Author and co-author of more than 40 articles and presentations at national and international conferences and magazines.
· Speaker on numerous courses on Periodontics and dental implants at different official colleges of dentists
· Full Specialist Member of the Spanish Society of Periodontics and Osseointegration
Award for the best communication in video format at the Annual Congress of the Spanish Society of Periodontics and Osseointegration of Sevilla 2007 with the presentation : "Periodontal regeneration: What is the limit?”
Prize for the best course of the year College of Dentists of Zaragoza 2010: “Periodontal and implantological plastic and regenerative surgery”
Dr. David González